WIAW #51…Christmas Songs
How is everyone today? I cannot believe we are almost through the week already and so close to Christmas!! I got my Christmas shopping down last down when I went to the mall with my mom. It was nice to have a relaxing day with my mom. Anyway since we are so close to Christmas I have been listening to Christmas music non stop. No other music is allowed in my car at all. So yeah sometimes I annoy everyone but who cares right? I thought I share with you my top Five Christmas songs, along with my eats since its Wednesday, Thank Jenn!.
5. White Christmas- I love the Bing Crosby version. His voice is just amazing. Plus I love the movie White Christmas so I think of it every time I hear this song.
4. All I Want For Christmas is You- Who doesn’t love this song by Mariah Carey. Really?
3. We Need A Little Christmas- This song always gets me in the spirit. It is perfect way to get in the spirit.
No picture here. I had 3 oz of carrots with 2tbs of hummus and 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of turkey on my way home. Then on the way to the Mall I had a bowl of fruit. I spaced snacks out because I knew we would not eat until at least 8.
2. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer- I don’t know if it is the accent of the fact that it is a fun song but I have loved this song since I was a little kid and I have a lot of memories associated with this song.
We ate at 8:30 so I am glad I had two snacks. We had dinner at the Bone Fish Grill which was so good.
1. River- This song might be a bit sad but I love it. It is my dad and I’s song so it had a special place in my heart. When I heard it for the first time this season I had tears in my eyes. It makes me think of my dad and I singing this song every Christmas and dancing to it in my Kitchen. It is just one of those songs that will stay with you for a long time.
Do you guys have any favorite Holiday Songs?
Until next Time -Ashley