Inspiring Blog Award
Happy Weekend. I am business getting things ready for my vacation coming up this week and spending some time with my family. I just wanted to pop in because I have been nominated for the Inspiring Blog Award by the lovely Danni from one of my favorite blogs Healthy Kitschy Vegan. I really love Danni’s blog. For one she makes some amazing healthy delicious food and she is doing everything she can to stay positive in her journey to health and she is so honest on her blog. I would like to say thank you so much Danni for this award. It really means a lot to me that I could inspire one person through through my blogging.
The rules for the “Inspiring Blog Award”:
- 1. Thank the person who nominated you.
- 2. Tell 7 things about you that will not come up in your blog entries.
- 3. Pass this on to 7 other bloggers that you find inspiring.
So here you have it. 7 facts about me.
1. This fall I will be taking a ballet class. I have always wanted to take a dance class and when I was younger my parents would not let me because I was that type of kid who did something for a couple of months, got sick of it then go find something else. So I understand that after karate, bowling, gymnastics and cheer leading my parents were like no but now I really want to take one. I always though it was a kid thing but I just don’t care. I found a dance studio around me and I going to do it. They have a jazz class but I have class the night they have Jazz (what I would have loved to do) so i am just going to do Ballet.
2. Speaking of Cheer leading, I was a cheer leader in elementary school. I joined in junior high but I fractured my wrist the first week, outside of school, and that was it. I never went back. I am actually glad I didn’t. The person I am today cannot think of myself as a cheer leader. I have nothing against it but I know it is not for me.
3. I’ve never celebrated my birthday on my actual birthday. I know crazy right! Sure my parents would have a cake and sing to me at the end of the night but I have never had one party or have gone out for my birthday. When I was little my parents had a birthday for all three of us. It was easier because mine is September 21st, my brothers is September 28th, and My sisters is October 6th. So us being all a week apart we celebrate it together. My sweet sixteen was after my birthday and my 21st celebration was two days after.
4. Related to number 3 this September 21st I am going to a concert with my friends. We are seeing the All American Rejects and Boys Like Girls. I have seen BLG but not AAMR. It is going to be amazing. Afterward we are going to go out and have a good time. I am excited to celebrate my birthday for a change and go out and have a good time.
5. I do not like documentaries. I have watched a few that I thought were good but I don’t like watching them. I rather actually read a book before a documentary. They just bore me. I can’t look at it for two long. I zone out.
6. I want to learn French. I have told a few people and I get the the what? Why? who uses that language. You should learn Spanish. That will help you better in today’s world. And my dad says you should learn Italia or Portuguese, since that’s where our families are from. To all that I say oh who cares! Now in High school I took 3 years of Italian, and in College I took a semester of Spanish and I butchered the language. I was just so bad at it. I think If I learned on my own it would be better, no pressure but I really just want to learn French. I have always had a fascination for it. I don’t care what helps me in the business world, I want to do something for me.
7. When I was little I wanted to be a pop star. I have always loved music but I wanted to sing pop music and dance. I grew out of that and wanted to do alternative music. lol that is not me now. i write my own music, always have, but it is now more for me and not to be a pop star. Ah that one still makes me laugh.
Now to nominate my 7 bloggers.
1. Tessa @ Amazing Asset
2. Rachel @ Eat Learn Discover
3. Jessica @ What Would Jessica Eat
4. Laura @ Keeping Healthy Getting Stylish
5. Steph @ Stephsnackers
6. Brittany @ delights and delectables
7. Julie @ Julie Goes Healthy
Have a great Sunday everyone!
Until Next Time-Ashley