Fun Facts Friday :)
How is everyone today? You should say awesome because it is Friday!
I cannot believe it came so fast. I even missed my favorite day of the week! WIAW! I still took pictures of that day and I planned on posting at night so I could show you my full day of eats from the holiday but I had so much fun and night time came and I crashed hard lol. I will probably share some of those eats this weekend. Today I decided to share in the Fun of Fun Fact Friday that I always see on Chelsey’s blog. I like this because it lets you into the bloggers life but in a unique way. So here are some Fun Facts about your truley.
1. I have the strangest Netflix Queue. I am not kidding. I must drive that thing nuts! Just to give you an idea I have Buffy, The Munsters, Rugrats, Gossip Girl season 1 because that was the best, Laguna Beach, House Party, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Saved By the bell and X-Men and Spiderman Cartoons. I love those old ones from when I was little.
2. My wonderful Grandma is one of 15! It was the funniest thing trying to name them all on fourth of July. We kept coming up short to 12 and 13 lol. My grandmother is the oldest but the rest I will name for you in no particular order. 1. Laura, 2. Jeanette, 3. Alice, 4. Marie 5. Mona 6. Lilly 7. Chico 8. Nicholas 9. Tom Tom 10. Johnny Boy, 11. Salvatore, 12. Joe, 13 George, 14. Albert and 15. Theresa (my grandmas). After doing the list we realized we were forgetting Laura and Johnny Boy.
3. I thought that Sonic served the food through the tubes like they do at the bank. I wish I could say I was a little kid when that happened but I was about 19 when I made that statement. In my defense we do not have a sonic so I did not know. Plus doesn’t it kind of look like it would?
4. I am hooked on Words with Friends and Scramble with friends. I know I might be late but I love it. I played it for like a week once but now everyone at work is playing so now all of us younger kids got together and started playing each other. This might have not been the best thing because now we play all day lol.
5. I jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon. I did not get it at first but now I am loving it. I love to look a the fashion and the apartments, especially kitchen things. I even have a dream kitchen section which is pretty funny since I plan on living in NYC lol. Oh what you give up for NYC.
6. This weekend is going to be almost 100! Can you believe it. I have never seen a heat wave like this in NYC. Granted I am only 21 but the heat is just not stopping and I will not complain. I am going to jump into my wonderful pool! Summer is way to short not to enjoy it outside. Plus my cousin is coming over too! I do not see her enough but she is like a sister to me. We are very close.
7. Have a great weekend! Tell me some Fun Facts about you.