11 things and weekend update
Another Week has gone I am always sad when the weekis over but I am especially sad because I didn’t get everything I wanted done. Oh well. I did my best and I know I will manage to get it done before the due dates. My week was not very exciting. Only good thing was my internship which I wrote about in my WIAW #13 Post. Otherwise I had work, school work, and hit the gym. I did manage to take another rest day this week so go me hehe.
Well since my week was so amazing I was very happy to see that the lovely Tessa tagged me in her 11 things survey (thanks girl!). This little survey has been going around and now it is my turn to answer it. Sit back and enjoy. I love surveys:)
Here are the rules:
#2 Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Each concert I’ve been to has such a special memory whether it be friends fighting for a stick, friends getting stepped on, pits, friends crying, winning signed merchandise, meeting band members , getting drunk my first time, or pretty much just hanging on with friends. Every moment was so special and I love looking back on them. To me a concert is way just more then a band playing their music its a place where I create lasting memories that my friends and I can look back on for years to come.
) What is a weird and/or interesting quirk you have?
Oh i have so many lol. I am crazy OCD so I like to do things a certain way. If some things does not go the way I intended I need to start over. I would say the most interesting quick I have though is the order of my books. They must go in size order.
2) If you could date an action hero (Batman, Superman, Spiderman, etc.) who would it be?
It would be either Ice Man (X-men) or Johnny Storm (Fantastic Four). For some reason I have loved these two since I was a little girl.
3) What would you say is your favorite book of all time?
Roses are Red by James Patterson. This book got me into the Alex Cross series.
4) If you could drop everything right now and rush off to a vacation, where would your ideal location be?
It would totally be a back packing trip of Europe. I am dying to visit, Italy, France, London I can go on and on hehe.
5) If you had the ability run any race or compete in any sporting event in the world, what would it be?
The New York City Marathon. I am not really a runner but if I was this would be the race. I know people who have done it and said it is an amazing feeling.
6) What is your favorite store (Food, clothes, hourseware)?
My favorite food store is Whole foods, They have everything I can ever want. I get happy when I go there hehe.
My favorite clothing store is forever 21.
My favorite housewares store would have to be a toss up between bed bath and beyond or khols. I really like going to the east village looking for old strange things the best though.
7) What would be your “last meal?”
My last meal would be oatmeal topped with peanut butter and jelly, kabocha squash and vegan apple pie from Josie’s. Strange combos but all amazing.
What is something you never leave the house without?
My cell phone. It is sad but I need to have it by me. My heart skips a beat if I think I have forgotten it for a second.
9) Are you an only child or do you have siblings? Describe them if you do
I have an older brother and sister. My brother is a major film nerd. He is crazy about film and is one of those people who knows way to much about movies. He also is an aspiring film director and writes a blog for Mets Merized Online. My sister is a lot like me with her strange OCD issues but with her everything must be a time. Its gets annoying lol. But I love them both.
10) What workout are you currently loving?
I am loving Spin class. It makes me feel amazing.
11) What is a goal in life you are striving to achieve?
Currently I am striving to get my BA and MBA then attend Law school. The main goal is to become a corporate lawyer. I have wanted that for a very long time.
Here’s My Questions-
1. What is you favorite thing about the place you live?
2. What is your greatest accomplishment to date?
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 Years?
4. Who is your biggest role model?
5. What is your favorite vacation destination?
6. What is your favorite subject to blog about?
7. What is your favorite type of music?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. What was your biggest fear when you where little? Do you still have it?
10. What is your go to meal?
11. If you were only aloud one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
And Now I am tagging these lovely people
Dani @ Healthy Kitschy Vegan
Julie @Julie Goes Healthy
Veronica @ My eats and Treats
Ali @ Farmers Market Vegan
Jessica @What Would Jessica Eat
Do not feel obligated to answer these questions ladies if you are busy.
Also anyone else feel free to answer. I would love to hear some of them.
Have a great weekend- Enjoy the Superbowl GO GIANTS!!!!!